Monday 4 July 2016

You need to know top 15 things about living in New Zealand



From MEGAN CONWAY
These are all the things I've learned after living in New Zealand for two years.
When I first stepped off that plane in Auckland I had no idea what lay ahead of me. But, before I knew it, Kiwi slang made its way into my everyday sentences and the things I thought were rather strange, become the norm.
Before long this country which is so far away from my own, felt like home.
People go barefoot. Everywhere. And I mean everywhere. From the supermarket to restaurants and bars. During the summer months, shoes are just simply not a requirement.
The coffee is the best. Ever.
Oh man. The coffee. It is just so good. New Zealand invented the flat white and with such an amazing brunch scene, the Kiwis have perfected the art of coffee making. >>>   
http://snip.ly/wv647





SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER 
   
first name                                                              last name                                               email







  

No comments:

Post a Comment